rebeekah

11.01.2004

These Are A Few of My Favourite Things, part 1


  • Aunt Sally's triple-chocolate pralines, recently discovered in New Orleans, Louisiana, and a soon-to-be favourite gift to others. (Well, okay--and to myself!)
  • As shown in the list of links to the right, Real Simple magazine...it brings me joy, comfort and inspiration each month without fail. Funny how pieces of paper and what's written on them could do this, but they do.
  • World Gospel Outreach , another link to the right, is an organization that i was introduced to in 2000. Through Fellowship Bible Church (another one of my favourite "things"), I was able to participate in a short medical mission trip to Tegucigalpa, Honduras, and my life was forever changed. Sometimes i picture myself going there again (this time with Doug, of course)...
  • Speaking of churches, i can't do a favourites list and not include my "home" church where my dear parents are still faithfully involved: Kingwood First Baptist Church. (My favourite line on their homepage right now: "No Scary Costumes.")

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home