rebeekah

6.28.2005

have you ever "found your spot?"

i love this quiz and usually take it a couple of times a year. my answers change depending on my mood, so it's always fun to see how my top spots change. :)

here are my current top spots:
  1. Carlisle, Pennsylvania
  2. Norfolk, Virginia
  3. Harrisburg, PA
  4. Asheville, North Carolina
  5. Roanoke, VA
  6. Hickory, NC
  7. Hampton, VA
  8. Long Island, New York
  9. Albany, NY
  10. Charlotte, NC
  11. Lynchburg, VA
  12. Altoona, PA
  13. Richmond, VA
  14. New Brunswick, New Jersey
  15. Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, VA
  16. Syracuse, NY
  17. Knoxville, Tennessee
  18. Manchester, New Hampshire
  19. Nashua, NH
  20. Erie, PA
  21. Durham, NC
  22. Portland, Maine
  23. Lancaster, PA
  24. Rochester, NY

I can safely say that I have not been to even three of these cities, but perhaps there will come a day. A fun, fun road trip (if I had the time, $, and an awesome vehicle) would be to visit all of these places! Who knows? Maybe I'll even decide to stay in one of them. :)

2 comment(s):

I had forgotten about this website!! I'll have to take the quiz again soon.
Pennsylvania, eh? Is that city close to where you used to live?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

good night, two of my top three were in Washington state. I've never been, but I've told that it's a) cold, b) rainy, c) relatively affordable, and d) more diverse than Waco, TX, all things I was craving at the time i took the survey.

By Blogger myleswerntz, at 9:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home