rebeekah

5.18.2005

Another Fun Quiz

Thank you, Mary!
Since I'm approaching 28 this summer, my quiz results sure make me feel good! :)





You Are 20 Years Old



20





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



So...how old are you?

9 comment(s):

I am 21, according to the quiz! Still youthful and excited about what's to come....like bunco, tomrrow night!?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

Yikes, I'm 29. So what if I like creme brulee! It doesn't mean I'm an old fogey. =)

By Blogger Rachel, at 10:32 AM  

Holy cow, Rebekah! 20???
Mine said 27. Crazy. Honestly, I was surprised I didn't turn out older. I often feel like a grandma, and people even call me that at times!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

3?! It says I'm 3?! That's unpossible!!!

By Blogger Sonny Maou, at 1:06 PM  

If you can believe it...I am 17!
Should that scare me???

By Blogger wiebke, at 7:30 AM  

sarah here, age 26...well, i had a problem with the quiz. talk about begging the question...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

34! Wow... that's thirteen years from now... I certainly don't FEEL 34!

By Blogger Jace's Mom, at 8:43 PM  

good grief, i'm 32 years old.

By Blogger juliebelle, at 8:36 AM  

Hmm...mine said 28, but I couldn't remember the last lie I told and none of the Rock and Roll ?s really fit, so maybe that accounted for the extra 3yrs.

By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home