rebeekah

5.05.2005

better than New York Super Fudge Chunk?

If you have not had Ben & Jerry's new flavour, Chocolate Therapy, buy and eat some as soon as possible.

You won't believe your taste buds.

7 comment(s):

I will have to try that one - I'm always in the mood for ice cream.
Have you tried Java Chip by Starbucks? It's wonderful too - you should try it!

By Blogger Matt and Kim Cleveland, at 3:00 PM  

hey kimmicle, i'll write you later. no, i have not tried that--i definitely didn't realize starbucks sold ice cream. wow.

jeminie, how could i forget. (didn't we eat almost a whole 1/2 gallon one time? did i really just write that for the world to see?)

By Blogger rebstar, at 8:24 AM  

Almost eat a half gallon? Oh ye of little tolerance. I must admit that a pint is a moderate serving for me, and I have been known to eat a half gallon in one sitting on a few occasions (usually a dare). I haven't tried Chocolate Therapy yet, but I had the New Dinosaur thing the other day (Mmmmm!) Although peanut butter cup is still my B&J favorite!

By Blogger Katie A, at 2:03 PM  

ok, i have tried to no avail to locate a pint in wichita -- i had to settle once again for new york's finest superified fudge chunk, but i promise to continue the search.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 12:18 PM  

Wow! What more is there to say?? I tried it - it is awesome.

By Blogger Jace's Mom, at 8:05 PM  

i bypassed the ny super fudge chunk last night for cherry garcia. i ate the entire pint while sitting under my covers, and sharing my sob stories with my best friend over the phone. so therapeutic. and that one doesn't even have "therapy" in the title! i can't even imagine the kind of results you get with the other!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:45 AM  

found it! walmart's a godsend. wow. pudding and chocolate cookies in chocolate ice cream? very nice.

very nice indeed.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home