rebeekah

3.22.2005

nick park is a genius



i think it goes without saying that i LOVE wallace & gromit. (ex.-profile picture?!)

so when i received a message from aardman today entitled "wallace and gromit shape up for the big screen," i gasped loudly and almost (just almost) peed my pants!!

you must watch the trailer and explore this new site. (the old one is still wonderful, too.)
GO. NOW.

and try, oh dear friends, just try to wait patiently until October.

2 comment(s):

Anti-pesto... I love it!

I'll admit I've never heard of Wallace & Gromit before (I know, where have I been?), but it looks like something I'd like given how much I love cartoons.

By Blogger Rachel, at 1:58 PM  

RE-BEK-AHHHHHH!
I have two HUGE posts, and now you don't even read them???? Helllloooooooo????? I wrote them b/c you complained that I had written in SO long...
:)

By Blogger wiebke, at 1:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home