rebeekah

2.24.2006

my ai5 picks

Girls

1. Katharine McPhee
2. Mandisa
3. Paris Bennett
4. Lisa Tucker
5. Ayla Brown
6. Kellie Pickler (i like her story, and she seems genuinely nice.)


Boys

1. Taylor Hicks
2. Ace Young
3. Chris Daughtry
4. Elliott Yamin
5. David Radford (toss-up between him and Will Makar)
6. Kevin Covais

Are you watching the show? Who are your favourites? :)

3 comment(s):

i like katharine, paris, lia, taylor, elliot, and ace. and several others, too, but those are the ones i really liked this week.

By Blogger juliebelle, at 9:05 AM  

I totally agree with you!! My number one picks are Catherine McPhee and Taylor Hicks! I love them. And my second choice for the girls is Mandisa. I really like her and I think she is so pretty. I'm not sure about Ace. I don't think he's all he is cracked up to be. I did see a clip with him wearing a hat and he looked so much cuter. So, maybe it's the hair I don't like.

Suz

By Blogger The James Family, at 2:00 PM  

Okay, we are definitely on the same wavelength.

Girls:
1. Paris Bennett (She is too cute and sweet and so versatile in her voice! I LOVE HER!)
2. Katharine McPhee (Really good but here is the thing...she was giving the other contestants some weird looks when they were singing. I am not down with that. She is going to have to check herself on that if I am going to continue to root for her.)
3. Lisa Tucker (Cute and she can sing!)
4. Mandisa (Love her!)

I am with Jennie on the Ayla thing...not loving her.

I WAS, however, SO VERY shocked that Becky was the first off. I thought her good looks would get her further than that.

Boys:
1. A tie between Elliott Yamin and Taylor Hicks. I wish Elliott didn't look so much like K. Fed and I would like him more, but MAN can he sing! Taylor is just so unique and happy and Simon really got it right when he said that he just lived and breathed music. He is amazing.
2. Really a toss-up between Ace Young (dang, he is pretty!) and Chris Daughtry (I really like the sound of his voice).

By Blogger wiebke, at 4:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home