rebeekah

11.15.2004

These Are A Few of My Favourite Things, part 2

  • how could this list even begin to continue without first naming Australia? beloved country where i spent close to six years of my childhood, birthplace of my youngest sister, home to one of my older sisters and her three precious children, magical place where i long to return...i love you, Australia!
  • in the true essence of the word "things," i love lotions,
  • pens,
  • candles,
  • movies,
  • flannel pants,
  • and, as my first entry suggested, chocolate.

as self-centered as this whole favourites list is, i've decided that whenever i think of more of my favourite things, i will randomly and periodically continue adding to this (self-centered) list. this is, after all, bloggin beeker's blog, so i suppose i can use it however i wish. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home