rebeekah

7.29.2005

reunion from...


Kelle, Me, Cecilia and Rachel at our 10-year High School Reunion


I feel I have complained and complained and comPLAINED about my 10-year reunion sooo much...

although I wanted to go into all the ridiculous details, when I received this picture in my inbox today, a huge smile spread across my face, and I realized that all the money, all the worrying, all the stupidness was truly, truly worth it--just because I got to see these three old friends.

This might be the shortest post ever, but that's all I have to say about this. :)

5 comment(s):

What a wonderful picture! You look so beautiful.

Did you hide your high school photo with your hair on purpose??

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

I didn't know your hair was so dark - it's gorgeous! (I love it when women with dark hair LEAVE it dark and don't highlight the crap out of it!) =)

By Blogger Rachel, at 6:03 AM  

Oh, Rachel - Her hair is BEAUTIFUL. Her light brown eyes accent the dark hair perfectly.

Maybe you'll see the hair in person some day when we all meet! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

Well, don't you look hot! I agree with everyone, the hair is gorgeous, but that smile it even better. I swear, I think that 90% of the time that at see you, you are beaming that smile. (The other 10% you are yelling at dice!)

By Blogger Stephanie, at 10:22 AM  

gosh, thanks everyone.
you just made my whole week with your sweet (and funny) comments. :)

By Blogger rebstar, at 3:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home