rebeekah

8.16.2006

writing

dear friends and strangers,

i cannot believe almost four months have passed since i've written anything here. to be quite honest, i have not really written much anywhere else, either (journal, baby journal, etc.).

as most of you know, i am now a MOM. (with 100 exclamation marks)
though i had great intentions to post and post and post once she was born, having a baby ten weeks early is more than a challenge, to say the least.

in an attempt to start writing again (and in an effort to meet other nicu-neonatal intensive care unit-parents and read about their stories and babies), i have written a little on this site. there are also a few pictures, as well!

i give thanks to my loving Lord Who has truly answered every prayer, even (and especially) the ones i forgot to say.

7 comment(s):

You have been on my mind (and in my prayers) quite a bit lately. Elisabeth is beautiful. I have to go stop Eleanor from eating whatever it is she has found. I just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you.

-melody

By Blogger M. Lumpkin, at 3:08 PM  

Ours too. We're looking forward to the chance to meet Elisabeth Grace.

By Blogger Joshua Daniel Franklin, at 5:10 PM  

I am so happy for you...so teary everytime I think of the grace and strength that He gives to you each day...and will continue to give eavery day form here on. What a road you are on...so rich with blessings. I am thinking of you daily, praying for you...and loving your precious little one already.

By Blogger Stacy, at 5:20 PM  

So good to see a new post! We love you guys and are thinking of you and praying for you often! Elisabeth's life is such a testimony of God's goodness and grace!

By Blogger Matt and Kim Cleveland, at 8:38 AM  

i am so glad you are posting and i wish you nothing but the best! I have only known you for a few months and I am positive in knowing that your beauty,grace and faith (and not in that order)is shining through in your stressed but blessed time! i love you girl!

By Blogger Crystal, at 10:53 AM  

I am so glad to see a post from you and enjoyed reading about Elisabeth on the other site. I can only imagine what the last few weeks have been like for you. I can't wait to see more pictures of Elisabeth as she gets bigger and bigger!

Love,
Suz

By Blogger The James Family, at 4:51 PM  

How is your little baby? You're a trooper and I"ll say a prayer for your little one!

By Blogger Jackie Sue, at 8:39 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home