rebeekah

9.02.2005

f-o-x

seems shallow to even mention this (or rather KEEP talking about it), but i will not be going to memphis to audition after all.

the auditions were cancelled due to hurricane relief efforts.
(good on ya, Fox.)

9 comment(s):

Yes, I'm glad Fox responded in that way, but disappointed that it didn't work out for you. There's still hope! I'm determined to get you to an audition one way or another.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

Too bad you didn't get to try out for the show. Damn that Hurricane! I'm sure all those people that DIED were thinking about your try outs for American Idol! What kind of selfish comment was that. I'm glad you didn't get to tryout!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

um yeah, anonymous, that's why i wrote what i did ("seems shallow...")--because i realized that it indeed was shallow.

if you knew me at all, you would've realized that and not written such a rude comment--anonymously, at that.

shame on you, too.

By Blogger rebstar, at 6:17 AM  

anonymous

i hope that was a joke?
if it was, it wasn't funny

if it wasn't, you're an ass

well, maybe you are an ass either way.

yeah.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 AM  

OK, I don't know who this anonymous(coward)creep is, but they should learn how to read! Rebekah merely posted the comment about the tryout being cancelled so that WE PEOPLE WHO KNOW AND CARE ABOUT HER would be aware that she wasn't going.

She SAID that it was shallow to talk about, and knowing Rebekah, that was heartfelt. Get off her case.

You are being the ass.

By Blogger danarv, at 7:46 AM  

danarv,

i guess i should have signed in for clarity...this is anonymous #2, if you will. I WROTE the defense. the one after rebeekah. but i am an ass, too, sometimes. not about this, though.
get it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

Oh, I get it... I got my "Anonymous'" confused. My apologies to Anon#2.

By Blogger danarv, at 4:08 PM  

Um, wow.
Okay, so...anyway.
Rebeeker--I am trying to get in touch with you. I left you a message. CALL ME!

By Blogger wiebke, at 4:15 PM  

I truly feel awful for misreading the comments; I normally don't spout off like that, but Rebekah seems so unassuming and kind, that I hated someone misjudging her...

Sorry again.

By Blogger danarv, at 7:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home