rebeekah

9.08.2005

bliss

dearest dana and other sweet friends "in my corner,"

i love you all. thank you for your kind and strong support, even in silly blogging comment wars. and PLEASE don't feel badly, dana; that first "anonymous" person was NOT my sister, and i really, really appreciate that you came to my defense. (my sister was anon #2.)

well, i hesitated to write this here for all the world to see, including anonymous #1 and all my other known & unknown enemies, but i wanted to share this fun tidbit with you:

i will be going to CHICAGO next week!

yes, the reason for the trip is to audition for ai5. this is probably the craziest thing i've ever done--which proves how boring my life has generally been!! BUT even if i don't get to audition (and there's a big possibility that i won't, due to the # of people that will probably be there), i'm going to have the GREATEST WEEKEND in CHICAGO with Sweet Jem and my friend Cecilia!!

4 comment(s):

Good for you , hon. You have my best wishes. I know you'll have a good time whatever happens.

By Blogger Stephanie, at 10:40 AM  

I still can't believe it is happening. I keep pinching myself! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

I'm so glad that you get to audition and have a fun filled weekend all in one.
Good luck!

By Blogger Katie A, at 8:20 AM  

i'm so excited for you. i can't imagine doing anything like that (and i think my friends would wholeheartedly agree that i should also never subject anyone to my singing voice. ha) so i will live vicariously through your stories.

also hope i will get to meet you and jennie while you're in town. can't wait!!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:32 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home