rebeekah

10.11.2005

a favourite

it’s all about You, Jesus,
and all this is for You--for Your glory and Your fame.

it’s not about me, as if you should do things my way.
You alone are God, and I surrender to your ways.

Jesus, lover of my soul, all consuming fire is in Your gaze.
Jesus, I want You to know I will follow You all my days.

for no one else in history is like You; history itself belongs to You.

Alpha and Omega, You have loved me,
and I will share eternity with You.


if you do not know this song, i highly encourage you to listen to it. soon.
it's by shelley nirider, i believe. exactly 3 years and 5 months ago today, actually, my five beautiful bridesmaids sang this together at our wedding. :) if i could, i would post a link so you could hear them! (they were MUCH better than the scary accompaniment that backed them--wow. so much for a "pleasant" string quartet!!) :)

well, that's all.
i have been singing this song to myself today and decided to share the lyrics with you. :)

1 comment(s):

what is the name of it again?

By Blogger Cecilia, at 3:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home